Monday, October 10, 2005

Fun With Keywords

So, I discovered this really cool site tracking doo-hickey from Amanda, a fellow Blogster over at her Windows of My Soul blog (and Amanda is a cool chick, with some cool things to say, plus she pimps out DAO on her site with such prominance that until I get off my lazy ass and actually rewrite the HTML code to activate my Linkish Linky Things section, she's just going to have to settle for this not so subtle plug as my thanks).

Anyway, on this site tracker thingus, there's a bit where I can see who peeped DAO from a keyword search on the various search engines out there. Pretty cool, eh? Some of the keywords that were used didn't really surpise me, and one that did. Trust me. This is absolutely true.

Wierdly enough, the most used keyword was good ol' "Salami Rabiu" the dying, cancer-riddled billionare I mentioned several weeks ago who was trying to give me his "money" back in my "Stupid Spam" post.

Next is "Kelly Eslick", the name of one of the strippers at a Jacksonville, Arkansas gentlemen's club who was one of four entertainers that overly spanked a trucker on his birthday back in the now classic DAO entry "Funny News #2".

Lots of people found their way to the ol' DAO stompin' grounds by typing in variations of "How to treat your girlfriend" and winding up at my "I Know How To Treat My Wimmins" article. Good for them. Good luck guys. Treat 'em right. You're only as good as how you treat your significant other.

This is just a partial list, mind you, but all legitimate keyword searches to say the least. Right?

So imagine my surprise (and imagine someone else's complete and utter disappointment) when somehow they burst through the doors of DAO with a keyword ticket that read "women fucking horses".

Again, this is true.

Now I've gone back and reread everything I've ever typed on this blog. Nowhere, in any article, blog entry, post ... whatever you want to call it... nowhere until now have I ever mentioned "women fucking horses". How in the world did my poor blog come up from someone trying to find "women fucking horses"?? I don't talk about "women fucking horses" at all!! Some search engine somewhere really got their wires crossed. I've never mentioned any form of beastiality (or "bestiality" as the zoophiles like to call it) ever. Ever! None! Even with other animals! Not "women fucking dogs" or "dogs fucking women" or even "knotting" (the curious can e-mail me for a definition of "knotting" or "being tied" for the non K9 lovers out there ... and just because I know what it is doesn't mean I practice it) for instance.

BUT, (heh heh, I'm such a stinker) now that I have mentioned it ... I wonder how many people are going to wind up in DAO land looking for some wierd "animal love" and finding only me sitting here trying to decide which upcoming movies to talk about next.

Suckers.

MUAH-hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Oh! You can play along too. As of me viewing this post, the counter on the site reader is 821 (not bad since I only started counting the hits to this site about three weeks ago or so -- thanks one and all for reading my blatherings). Also note the time of the posting. It'll be interesting to see how quickly the site meter will jump above 1000 from the time I publish this entry (plus, how many of those visitors were looking for hot inter-species romance). In fact, if I had thought this through before, we could've had a betting pool as to when the 1000th DAO customer strolls through the front door. Ah, well.

1 comment:

avandamanders said...

I was just talking about the goodness of keyword searches with my texan sweetie.

My favorite keywords leading people to my sites were "Collien Nipples" "Rob alter" "Great breasts" and "Dangerously young girls"

Kinda makes you reexamine what you write about...
lol
much love mike.